WHO CAN OPEN SELF-FINANCING DEGREE COLLEGES
- Any Society duly registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860(21 of 1860).
- Any Society duly registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961(West Ben. Act 26 of 1961).
- Any Trust duly registered under the Indian Trust Act, 1882(2 of 1882).
- Any Company duly registered under the Companies Act, 1956(1 of 1956).
- Any Minority, whether based on religion or language.
- Contiguous, with clear title and free from all encumbrances.
- In Kolkata Metropolitan area-at least 2000 square meters of constructed/built up area.
- 3 acres in urban areas.
- 5 acres in rural areas.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eight copies of the detailed project report(DPR).
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,00,000/-(Rupee one lakh) for fresh applicant.[Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees fifty thousand only) for setting up colleged in rural areas]
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 50,000/-(Rupee fifty thousand) for applicants who have been running an existing Government-aided college.[Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees twenty twenty five thousand only) for setting up colleged in rural areas]
West Bengal Policy and Guidelines for Setting up Self-financing Degree Colleges in West Bengal Download